Although this messaging platform is very popular, it has its drawbacks. These harassments are added to unwanted WhatsApp groups. For this reason, it is much easier to add people as contacts on WhatsApp than it is to add users to random group chats on WhatsApp.
Here are the Steps
From the home screen, tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner. Click to open a drop-down menu.
- Click Settings.
- On the settings page, tap Account to block any WhatsApp group.
- Now choose the data protection option.
- On the Privacy page, scroll down to the Groups option. By default, this option is set to All. This means anyone can add you to whatsapp group chats. From there, you can change the settings to block WhatsApp group chats. Click on the group.
- You will then see 3 options. Everyone but My Contacts, My Contacts: Anyone can add me to a WhatsApp group. My Contacts: You can only add contacts to WhatsApp chat groups. Shows all WhatsApp contacts. Select a contact to block random WhatsApp group chats. When done, tap Done.
- After changing from random chat to block WhatsApp group chat, you will breathe a sigh of relief and no longer need to worry about WhatsApp random chat.
You May also like WhatsApp Pc