What You’ll Learn (php for beginners)
- You’ll discover how to work with databases.
- MySQL Object Oriented Programming will be covered.
- You’ll learn how to put your app online.
- How to send data to databases via forms
- How to submit data to the server using AJAX without having to refresh the page
- You will gain knowledge of PHP security.
- You’ll find out about sessions.
- Hashing of passwords and transmission of emails.
- You’ll discover how to use composer.
- You’ll learn how to make clean URLs and remove the.php extension from files.
- By working on the project, you’ll learn how to use Bootstrap.
Knowing PHP allows you to create web applications, websites, and Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, and even Google.
This course will cover all of the fundamentals, building blocks, and advanced concepts of PHP in great depth, which are all necessary for beginners. In this course, students will develop a project after each section to see how PHP is used in the real world. Furthermore, it is considered one of the world’s truly best online programming languages and is used for their web applications by many of the large major websites like Google, Apple, Facebook, Yahoo, Wikipedia and many more.