You should determine whether an architect is a suitable fit for you on your first meeting with them. It’s now your chance to ask questions that will assist you assess whether or not they are capable of handling your assignment. Look for red signs like a general lack of awareness about construction trends, a lack of zeal, and evasive responses while you’re at it.
The following are the questions to ask your architect
- What would you say is the best way to characterize your design aesthetic?
- Have you ever worked on a similar project?
- Is it true that you’re an architect with a license?
- Are there any references you could provide?
- How long do you think it will take me to finish my project?
- What are my project’s special challenges?
- What payment method do you use?
- Do you have any experience working on projects in my county?