Find the career of your dreams. This training is designed for those who wish to look forward to going to work every day. It is intended to teach practical skills such as how to build an appealing résumé and how to perform well in a job interview. However, it also pushes you to take the time to consider what work will make you truly happy and help you develop your skills. The Tutor has been training firms interview and presentation skills for over 20 years. He assists you with writing a great résumé, preparing for an interview, answering difficult questions, giving a presentation, and following up afterwards.
The following are some of the topics covered:
- Typical interview blunders
- What makes a résumé stand out?
- Choosing your ideal career path/job
- Getting ready for the interview
- What is the best way to respond to any difficult question?
- Contacting you after the interview
- Putting up a fantastic interview presentation
- What you should never say to a potential employer during an interview
- Using persuasion talents to get immediate popularity
- Extra acts to set you apart